What you need to know about – cancun travelWritten by Mansi gupta
Continued from page 1
The cultural activities like original Mexican dance at Ballet Folklorico Nacional de Mexico, shopping and other outdoor enjoyments at small island coast of Isla Mujeres and like are worth watching and visiting on soil of Mexico. The nightclubs like Senor Frogs, La Boom, Congo Bongo and Parque De Las Palapas at El Centro facilitate scrumptious cuisines with luscious drinks, laser shows and gentle music. Cancun hosts more than 400 restaurants with miscellaneous food ranging from sea food to Italian, Japanese, Caribbean to American dishes.
The precautions and arrangements Once you made up your mind to visit Cancun, make sure that you immunize yourself against Hepatitis A and B, typhoid and rabies. This is in order to avert threat of diarrhea, malaria and contact with any wild animal during your visit. The CDC-Centres for Disease and Control Prevention recommends people particularly tourists to focus on total personal hygiene from washing hands and brushing teeth regularly, drinking bottled water and not to buy food from street vendors. The Chloroquine drug should be kept to ward off malarial infection. Finally keep a pair of sunglasses, sunscreen lotions, summer clothes and a picture ID or your birth certificate before boarding your flight to Cancun.
So move out, get baked in sun at breathtaking island of Cancun!
Mansi gupta writes about cancun travel topics.
Flying kites in BeijingWritten by Jacklyn Chen
Continued from page 1
There are five locations in Beijing are best for flying kites. Can't wait any longer? Go pick one to your liking quickly! There are couple of things you need to pay attention when choosing a kite - 1. choose pattern that you like; 2. strength of bamboo strips on each side of two wings must be same, or it will not be able to balance itself in sky.
The environment for flying kites is very important. You should always go to a spacious place. Roughly count a bit, Beijing has quite a few places that are ideal for flying kites.
- Tiananmen Square - Kites flying in sky of The Tiananmen Square has become most attractive scenery on Chang'an Street, nowhere else is more ideal than here in terms of space. A major drawback is that freedom of flying a kite can be somewhat limited due to surrounding crowds (mostly tourists).
- Chaoyang Park - The north side of green area in park is best place to fly a kite. No trees around, no buildings, more importantly, it is permitted to fly kites on grass areas. But be careful not to trip yourself when running.
- Surrounding areas of Panda Rotary Island - It is spacious, fewer vehicles and people, does not have any obstacles, with a bit of history of flying kites. Expert kite lovers normally like to get together here.
- Chinese Century World - Here most advantage is there are very few trees, kite may freely fly around in much wider range. But Century World's artificial lawn has limited load-bearing capacity, lawn is well maintained and protected, growing of grass may be affected if too many people keep stepping on it.
- Shijingshan Amusement Park - The open area in front of park is best place for family of three or lovers to fly kites. The problems are park is next to street, there are trees around, therefore kites can not be released too high. Other drawbacks are there are stairs in park, central park has an eruptive fountain, you'd better be careful when running on slippery ground.
Jacklyn Chen - A webmaster and full time mom who works hard to make living with multiple web sites. For more information and articles about travel, visit http://travel.news-blogs.com, for food and living, visit http://fine-living.news-blogs.com.