Continued from page 1
13. Have you included testimonials and case studies?
14. Have you included a guarantee?
15. Have you included a limited offer?
16. Does offer have a high perceived value to your reader? Does it interest them?
17. Have you told your reader reasons why you're making offer?
18. Does your last paragraph summarise most powerful sales appeal and create a sense of urgency?
19. Have you told your reader what to do eg. "Call now on xxxxx for xxxx"?
20. Have you made it easy for your reader to respond?
21. Does your copy follow this flow - "Problem, Agitation, Solution"?
22. Is it written in a friendly, easy to understand, conversational tone?
23. Short words, short sentences, short paragraphs?
24. Can you replace any word with another word that packs more of a punch?
25. Have you been specific in your figures not rounded off?
26. Do paragraphs flow into each other well?
27. Have you highlighted important words?
28. Is your copy easy to understand?
29. Are there any redundant words - scrap them?
30. Do you use "you" twice as much as you use "I" or "we"?
31. Is all your copy in active not passive voice?
32. Have you included a PS that creates a further sense of urgency?
Kris Mills of Words that Sell http://www.wordsthatsell.com.au is an experienced direct marketer, copywriter, author and internet marketer.