Continued from page 1
1 tablespoon very low sodium chicken bouillon
black pepper to taste
chili powder to taste
1 teaspoon canola oil
2 egg whites, slightly beaten
8 oz or 250g skinless chicken breast
1. Preheat over to 180C (350F). Coat a cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray.
2. In a food processor, combine cereal, both types of bouillon, chili powder and pepper. Process until it is fine ‘meal’. Alternatively, crush cereal with a rolling pin or other means. Be sure it is exceptionally fine. Place in a small, flat container.
3. In another small, flat container, whisk together oil and egg whites.
4. Cut chicken into strips and dip into egg-oil mixture. Then dredge in cereal meal, coating each strip well.
5. Place each strip on cookie sheet and coat tops of strips with vegetable oil spray.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serve 285 calories, carbohydrates 24g, Protein 38g, Fat 7g
Kim Beardsmore is a weight loss consultant whose business operates across 60 countries. This world renowned, medically approved program will give you results you'll love and all the support you need! Estimate your body fat percentage and register for our weight loss ezine and further recipes at http://leanmachine.org/?refid=ovnfrdchckn-33184