Continued from page 1
5. Ask owner of web site if they would want to trade advertising. If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross p.romotion deal with web site. You both could promote each others products or services together in one package deal. This means a mention and link back to your web site.
7. Give web site a testimonial for their product or service. Include a little text link for your web site with testimonial. You n.ever know; it could end up on their ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement on their free classified ad section on their web site. You want to be sure you have an attractive headline so they will read your ad.
9. Post your text link on their f.ree-for-all links page. You want to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards top.
10. Sign their guest books. You could leave a short compliment about their web site on their guest book. Just include your signature file and link at end of your message.
If your site is not in Top 20 positions in search engines, then your goal should be to get your site's link on those sites that are there. Using these indirect methods mentioned in this article should help you to accomplish just exactly that.
Ronald Gibson is a Web Designer and Web Marketer. He is the Webmaster of AffiliateUtopia.com, which offers information about some of the best money making opportunities on the Web. For more information, visit: http://www.affiliateutopia.com/