Continued from page 1
6. Performance- Can you make your product faster at solving your customers problem? Is your product easier to use than your competitions?
7. Features- Can you o.ffer more product features than your competition? Do your features support benefits you offer?
8. Availability- Is your product always available or do your have to backorder it? Can your product suppliers drop ship to your customers?
9. Extras- Do you provided free bonuses when your customers buy your product? Are your bonuses more valuable than those offered by your competitiors?
10. Service- Do you o.ffer your customers free 24 hour a day customer service? Can you provide free productrepair? Does your competition make their customers talk to a machine?
11. Proof- Can you provide more proof than your competition that your product is reliable? Can you provide stronger testimonials or endorsements?
12 Guarantees- Do you have a stronger guarantee than your competition? Do you o.ffer warranties withyour product? Do you provide an easier return policy?
By besting your competitors in above areas, you will outsell them more often then not.
Ronald Gibson is a Web Designer and Web Marketer. He is the Webmaster of AffiliateUtopia.com, which offers information about some of the best money making opportunities on the Web. For more information, visit: http://www.affiliateutopia.com/