Continued from page 1
- You don't need an e-book compiler in order to share information or knowledge with others.
- You don't need to buy expensive Adobe Acrobat program to create e-mail workshops.
- Your target audience won't need to have certain programs installed in their computers before they can read your e-book (e.g. Acrobat Reader, MS Reader, IE 4.0 or higher for browser-dependent e-books). Present your information in e-mail workshop format - best if in plain text - and you're guaranteed they'd be able to read it straight from their e-mail clients.
- You don't need to set aside precious megabytes on your site to store your e-book.
- You don't need to worry about amount of bandwidth that will be used up each time someone downloads your free e-book from your site.
- With an e-mail workshop, you'll be able to really track people who took it. What does it matter if your tracker says 1,000 people downloaded your free e-book but you don't have a way to contact them? (And you won't ever know if they took up one of your paid offers in future.) You only have numbers with free e-books. But what you really need are concrete leads - e-mail addresses - so you can spend most of your marketing efforts on people who are in your niche.
Create a free e-mail workshop instead of a free e-book and you'll have something people will refer back to again and again. They'll only need to open their e-mail clients and click on your message.
And this is why you're better off creating a free e-mail workshop than a free e-book!
Shery is the author of "How to Create and Profit from Your Own E-mail Workshops in 3 Day or Less!" It's the ONLY e-book that spills *everything* you need to know about creating and profiting from just one e-mail workshop -- painlessly and quickly! Visit http://EmailWorkshopsHowTo.com today for more information!