Vintage Labels On Marble TilesWritten by Alicia Tapp
Continued from page 1
Alternate wine label images on tumbled marble tiles to create a wine collectors dream environment. Looking for something different? Vintage Veggie, fruit or flower seed packets transferred onto marble for a kitchen backsplash, pantry or garden room. Crazy about pets? Vintage cat and dog food can labels on tiles will complete your pets Bark Avenue suite. A dressing area with old hotel and airline tiles randomly placed on a marble wall as a backdrop for your favorite vintage Louis Vuitton trunk-- ooh la la
There are no limits to your imagination and collection .
Alicia Tapp http://www.AliciaTappDesigns.com
We transfer fine art, vintage labels and personal photos onto marble tiles to create a wall mural or backsplash. We have an extensive collection of images on our website, http://www.AliciaTappDesigns.com or you can submit your own
Inspecting Your New Home - 17 Areas You Must Inspect Before Taking PossessionWritten by Brendon Turner
Continued from page 1
- Basement-should be clean; no cracks in walls; a floor drain in lowest part; "healthy" looking wooden joists (a minimum of splitting); instructions and warranty cards for equipment (furnace, heater, HRV, etc.)
- Doors-must be well-fitted and well-hung; secure locks for outside doors and door stops.
- Windows-must open smoothly; lockable.
- Walls-should be smooth and even; no cracks, visible seams or nail-pops; right colour; even paint coverage; no gaps at electrical switches and plugs.
- Floors-minimum of squeaks and "spring"; smooth seams on carpet and other floor covering; even grouting between ceramic tiles.
- Plumbing fixtures-no chips or scratches; faucets operating properly; caulking around counter tops and fixtures.
- Upgrades and options-correct materials and quality; proper installation; right colours.
- General state of cleanliness-no construction debris; clean heating ducts; etc.
You might want to hire a private building inspector or engineer to conduct inspection for you. Look in phone book under Building Inspection Services.
Visit EquityGazette.com - The Equity Gazette weekly edition of articles about real estate investment and investment property for those interested in real estate investing or even just buying a home.