Continued from page 1
This is what I have got in last year:
1. A Compaq notebook carrying case
2. Feminine Hygiene products
3. Family Size box of Cereal from Post/General Mills
4. Posters from NASA, Mental Health organizations, Music Clubs
5. Cash from winning at Survey sites
6. Certificates from Brainbench.com
7. Beauty products
8. Pamphlets and coupons for Bed and Breakfast Inns
9. Gift Certificates for Amazon.com
10. Fishing Magazines
12. Twenty cases of tissue from manufacturer.
These are ones that I remember and there have been lots and lots of on-line and off line coupons for different things ranging from soup to vacations in Islands. If there are any promotional people out there that want a family to try products we usually do that too.
We have been in surveys for ketchup, laundry soap, hand soap and bath gels, Kraft dinner, and mayo just to name a few.
I am sure there are lots of freebies for everyone and I am going to keep looking around web.
Ms. Williams has coped with life in many different situations, health problems, and shares the pain and the strength and wisdom that she has received from others and her Higher Power. Elane has achieved some success with having her work published on websites, in Newsletters, and poetry anthologies.