Continued from page 1
- A client cleared out an office and discovered he had made space for a new career path he is much better suited to
- Doing a body cleanse which freed up energy to gain clarity and to face relationship issues
- After having her condo on market for some months, this client cleared clutter in her home and property sold within 2 weeks
- Another client cleared clutter in her home, it sold within a week and for much more than expected
- A woman with chronic fatigue syndrome gained a noticeable increase in energy by having someone help her declutter her home, including getting rid of clothes that held memories of her life at time she discovered she had chronic fatigue
Growth creates clutter. As you make changes within yourself, more of your belongings fit definition of clutter. Having urge to discard things in your home or office is a sign of you stepping more fully into yourself and your abundance. If you are growing and changing you are continually creating clutter.
Often its not until you clear your clutter that you realize how it has been holding you in past. Clearing clutter is fastest way I know to shift energy and create change.
© 2003, Vicky White. All rights reserved. May be duplicated with attribution and copyright notice intact. http://www.LifeDesignStrategies.com/
Vicky White is a Certified Feng Shui Consultant and Life Coach who works with clients both locally and internationally. Get your FREE 7-part e-course “Your Secret Weapon: Powerful Feng Shui Tips To Give Your Business The Competitive Edge” at http://www.LifeDesignStrategies.com/