Continued from page 1
* Focus on compelling, eye-catching headlines for each page. If your review begins with a bang, then people will read more of text. A headline such as "How Product XYZ Saved My Life - And Can Save Yours, Too" will generate more readers than a headline such as "Product XYZ Works Great".
* Never produce web page affiliate product reviews that are totally essay-style. Remember; make page so that reader who simply scans will pick up enough information to compel them to read more.
* Make reader have to take an action to get more information. The more a person becomes involved with a product review page, more likely they will follow all way through to payment process and complete sale. A short poll, a signup for a free report, anything that makes person provide input can get them involved enough to follow through. Think about Publisher's Clearing House; they always make you participate to fill out an entry form. Use same concept but apply it to your affiliate product review pages.
* Keep page short! 500-600 words are enough to convey almost any concept you wish to send. No one wants to read on and on and on without gaining truly new information. Shorter is often better than longer. The European style seems to be, of late, a long, long web page, but many Americans just won't stand for scrolling down over and over to get to prize!
* Be sure you are providing good information that product you are promoting will actually provide. There is no need to tell "fish tales" to make a sale. A good product, where only facts are provided in review, will sell itself!
These few points can make your affiliate product review pages stand out among crowd. And there is a crowd, so you have to work hard to really stand out. It is worth time and effort in sales you will generate!
Jason Gazaway is a 22 year old full-time affiliate marketer. Learn how Jason was able to quit his "day" job and how you too can accelerate your own affiliate marketing business.
Grab your FREE course right here: http://www.AffiliateStudents.com