Continued from page 1
7. Your niche could be that you've won a business reward. When you win a reward tell your customers or visitors about it. This increases their trust in your business.
8. Your niche could be that your product lasts longer. People don't like taking time and spending more money buying replacement products all time.
9. Your niche could be that your product is easy to use. People don't want to buy a product that they have to read a 200 page hard-to-understand instruction manual.
10. You niche could be that your product has better safety features. People want to feel safe when they use your products.
11. Your niche could be that your product was made by hand. Most people believe that products made by hand have better quality.
12. Your niche could be that you stand behind all your products. People want to know that you back- up any claims you make about your product with either guarantees, warrantees and free replacements.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang