Continued from page 1
6. Hang out with people who don't believe in intuition, know about it, or use it. Intuition is contagious and so is lack of intuition.
7. Try and invoke your intuition with willpower or force it in any way.
8. Believing that logic, analysis and rational thinking are only way or best way to solve problems, make decisions and generate solutions.
9. Not being able to still executive function of your brain--the part that scans, is alert, worries and analyzes.
10. Not getting coaching or teaching so you get feedback on your skills as they develop, learn how to manage your ego, and keep yourself off overload as you learn.
Susan Dunn is a personal and professional development coach, speaker, writer and author and head of a distance learning school. Email her for FREE ezine.