Continued from page 1
6. Don't tolerate disloyalty. If someone in your life is treating you in a disloyal manner, it's your responsibility to let them know. You owe it to yourself.
7. Life is a journey - allow others opportunity to change. Some individuals may act in a disloyal manner and, once educated or confronted, will make every effort to shift their behavior. Don't be too hasty to push someone out of your life. You may be forsaking a great potential relationship.
8. Live in moment. When you live in moment, your awareness sharpens. You will find loyalty in situations that you never expected.
9. Show gratitude. Acknowledge those in your life who are loyal to you. They will appreciate your feedback.
10. Get a pet! Now this is true loyalty!!
© By Monique Rider 2001
Monique is a survivor of adversity! She believes there are blessings in our struggles. Monique is also the owner of Trinity Coaching Services, a company that provides personal development coaching services. In addition, Monique is a competitive bodybuilder, wife, mother, and published author. To learn more about Monique and personal coaching visit: http://home.talkcity.com/workoutpl/trinitycoachingservices/ or email Monique at: Monique_Rider@msn.com