Top Ten Female Turn OnsWritten by Marisa Pellegrino
Continued from page 1
6. A man who is successful Success does not necessarily mean wealth. Women feel comfortable with fact that a man can support himself and his family. Most women are looking for a man who is ambitious and passionate about life. A successful person appears more confident and confidence is always a turn on.
7. A man in uniform Sorry men, but this is not a myth. Women love a man in uniform! Although firefighters and policemen top list, most likely any uniform will do!
8. A man with a great body Women are not nearly as fixated on this one as men are, but women are also turned on by a man with a fantastic body. Women have differing ideas about what is physically attractive in a man, but wide shoulders and a cute backside doesn’t hurt!
9. A man with a brain and a sense of humor Although it may be fun to have a fling with male version of Barbie, women are more turned on by men who are smart and funny. A dim-witted dullard gets boring fast. Women want their fires lit by someone who can tell a good joke and can challenge them intellectually.
10. A man who is good with kids Many men dread this one, so thank goodness it is number 10 on list. Women are not necessarily picturing you as father of their children, but it is endearing to see nurturing side of a man. Men might not want to hear it and women might not like to admit it, but a man holding a baby is beautiful and a turn on!
Marisa Pellegrino is freelance journalist and a writer for a Montreal radio show called Passion, a program about dating, relationships, and sex. She is also the writer/webmaster for Dating Ideas (www.dating-idea.com) a website with advice about dating and relationships.
More Than a Negative...Written by Terry Dashner
Continued from page 1
Faith Fellowship Church has just completed a week of community missions that has had every member reaching beyond themselves to touch heart of our law enforcement communities. We believe finances invested, foods prepared, sweat and labors expended, continual prayers offered up, building and tearing down of equipment, sleep lost, planning, mistakes, and love displayed by all of this motion was worth it. Why? Because Jesus did much more than this when He lived among men, suffered at hands of same men, was tortured and crucified on a cross by men, and did all of this willingly because He loved mankind.
Jesus was raised from dead by Holy Spirit. He is very much alive today and making intercession for you and me. Because of that, I want to tell world, “Don’t just try and live life. Receive Jesus. He will lift you above negative, emptiness and fill you with abundant life. With love of Jesus and power of His Spirit living in you, it’s very unlikely that you will remain in a “rocking chair,” watching other brothers and sisters minister in faith. I believe you will catch ablaze in God’s consuming Fire. It’s a good thing to “burn out.” I dare you to try.
Keep faith. Stay course. Jesus is coming soon. So until He does, be busy about Father’s business.
Pastors a small church in Broken Arrow, OK. U.S. Navy veteran, retired police officer, and father of three grown children.