Continued from page 1
6. Put ordering information on a coupon at flyer's bottom. Include ISBN number, Web site URL, and discount information.
7. Make it easy to buy. Say you accept credit cards, checks or money orders. Include your 800 number.
8. Give your buyers all ways to stay in touch with you-street address, e-mail, Web Site, local phone and fax number, and 800 number.
9. Carry at least 25 flyers with you in a folder. Give one to every person you meet. Remember "law of seven." After seven exposures, you have a buyer!
10. Use backside of flyer. Multiply buying results with more testimonials on back. Include a longer excerpt from your book.
Your flyer is an extension of your book, and one of least expensive ways to market with print. Print hundreds, even thousands so your book buying public can easily purchase your book.
Judy Cullins: author, publisher, book coach _Ten Non-techie Ways to Market Your Book Online_ _Write Your eBook or Other Short Book-Fast!_ http://www.bookcoaching.com/products.shtml Subscribe to FREE ezine "The Book Coach Says..." Email: Judy@bookcoaching.com