Continued from page 1
9. Study, research, and learn marketing techniques, how to sell, advertising ideas and tips. We recommend some of these books to start: http://www.seymourproducts.com/books/index.shtml They are filled with great ideas and advice.
10. Print out flyers and mail them out to local stores and shops. Let them know what you are offering and give your phone number. Flyers can be passed out in parking lots as well. Make sure you have permission.
11. Contact radio stations and offer your products as prizes for contests for some great exposure.
12. Talk to schools, churches, and other organizations that might be interested in using your products for fundraisers.
13. Have your catalogs and biz cards with you at kidsí sports events. You could easily get orders just by arousing interest in your catalogs.
14. There are so many things you can do. Everytime you get or hear of an idea that interests you, write it down in your planner or notebook. Organize your marketing and advertising efforts and ideas.
15. Local Papers - Run your ads in local newspapers. You can usually get these at very reasonable rates. Ask your local paper if they would consider doing a story about your business. Local papers frequently do a write up for local business owners.
Building a home business takes time and effort and then some, but do not give up. Have passion for your business and for your customers. You can succeed!
************* Terri Seymour and her husband Terry of www.seymourproducts.com offer a no cost, home business opportunity. Apply online. Resources and more for your home business available at www.myownezine.com Free ecourse firstname.lastname@example.org