Continued from page 1
3) When you would like recording to end, just press *2 again. Recording also ends when you hang up. 4) To get MP3 file, just go to freeaudioconferencing.com website and click on link “Download Conference Recordings” at bottom of homepage.
5) The company will email you your MP3 file, which you can then click on to listen to. You can also email file to someone else, upload file to your website, etc.
Using Option #2 – http://www.coach.audioacrobat.com
1) phone into your bridge (it can be any bridge)
2) once you have greeted your participants, you need to “patch in” AudioAcrobat recording line. This is not difficult. Here are steps: - press “Flash” button on your phone - when you hear dialtone you dial AudioAcrobat phone number and enter your PIN - after you have entered your PIN, you will hear some phone prompts. To start conference call recording press “3” on your phone keypad. - as soon as you hear prompt say “Patch this line into your conference call now” hit “Flash” button to return to your conference call participants. - you will hear two audible tones when recording starts. - to stop recording process, simply hit “Flash” button again or hang up.
3) Once you hang up, AudioAcrobat makes your MP3 file which will appear in “Show My Audios” section of your account. The longer recording, longer it will take to show up. A one hour conference call takes about 10 minutes to appear.
Barbra Sundquist is a Certified Mentor Coach and a certifying examiner for both the IAC and Coachville. Barbra is known as “the coach who makes things simple” and she absolutely loves taking complex information and making it understandable for learners. To receive more useful “how-to” tips, go to http://www.BecomeACertifiedCoach.com and subscribe to Certified Coach News.