Continued from page 1
Making Your Home Business Visitors Customers
As you build up your email addresses, you will want to stay in touch via email with visitors and customers alike, to promote your home business in their mind, and to sell your goods and services. You will need separate lists of visitors and buyers, and tailor each message accordingly. New customers have a short life span so you have about 5 messages to sell them. Frequent buyers are life blood of your home business and should be treated as such.
Get testimonials from frequent buyers explaining what they love about your home business. Display it on your website and in emails. Thank them for testimonial and send them a small gift of appreciation. You will be surprised how a free gift excites, and gets them to tell their friends and co-workers about your home business.
5) Free Home Business Autoresponder Automatically sends personalized follow-up email. http://www.getresponse.com
6) Free Website Content. Pick-up articles for your home business website. http://www.ezinearticles.com
7) Free Home Business Credit Card Acceptance No monthly fees for merchant or payment gateway. http://www.paypal.com
8) Free Classified Advertising Use ads selling uniqueness of your home business. http://www.websitings.com
Turning Your Home Business Customers Into Repeats
Another element of free marketing a home business that pays huge dividends is referral incentives. Here you email your friends, vendors, and customers with different messages, and ask them to recommend your home business to their friends, family, vendors and co-workers. Don't forget to promise them an incentive in product, service, or money for new customers referred.
9) Free Search Engine Marketing Newsletter Most important topic, best newsletter on subject. http://www.searchenginewatch.com
10) Free Home Business Press Release Distribution Tell press about your home business. http://www.free-press-release.com
11) Free Home Business Word of Mouth Advertising Very effective website tool for any home business. http://www.recommend-it.com
12) Free Home Business Web Ring Attracts new customers to any type of home business. http://dir.webring.com/rw
Debbie Fields made a great chocolate chip cookie. Debbie says, "I had no money after buying ingredients, so starting my home business in kitchen was only solution. And I gave away free samples to get known. Anything is possible, you too can hit big time, don't delay, start your home business today."
Bruce Scher is a home business advisor, and author of eBook, "Full-Time Money Part-Time Hours" For more information on his eBook visit, www.ownsmallbusiness.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org