Continued from page 1
We each have 1, 440 seconds in each day between hours of midnight and midnight that we can use ... how are your 1,440 seconds going to be spent today?
- You might get an idea for a new book. - Can you start some research? or is there someone you would like to ask for an interview?
- It may be an idea for writing a tip or an article to post to free content directories that could generate interest in your business and product/s for purpose of increasing sales.
- It could be to submit some pages to a new search engine or directory you have read about.
- Place a classified advertisement somewhere you have not advertised before.
- Find a joint venture partner for an idea you have.
- Teach a class offline or online.
- Offer consultancy services.
- Put a bid in for a freelance contract or send an article query to a paying magazine.
- Perhaps getting around to implementing an idea you have read about for marketing your web site or e-book that you had not got around to trying yet.
- $100 ideas can also be as simple as reviewing all your headlines for effectiveness: - your articles, your web site pages, your e-mail subject lines, title of your e-zine, your sales copy pages etc.
All of these and many more ideas each have potential to bring profits in many different ways.
It is also important that you list idea/s that you generate each day and then make an ACTION PLAN for implementation of that idea. The sooner idea is implemented sooner you will see an income from it.
Not all ideas have to be as obvious as these. How about eliminating an expense and saving $100 occasionally?
Whatever your ideas, keep a idea file to record your ideas and actions you have taken. Also carry a notebook or a small voice activated tape recorder with you at all times specifically for ideas that might surface outside your idea time.
Never again will you be short of an idea for your business or a project you can work on to increase your profits and grow your business.
Decide on one most important productive thing you can do today for your business... and just do it.
For more articles, resources and ideas for entrepreneurial home business writers visit "Net Writing and e-publishing success" at http://www.netwrite-pubish.com