Continued from page 1
3. Participate in ones that offer real, viable products.
4. A program that caters to a growing and target market will ensure that there is demand for your referral. Do your research, participate in discussion forums to get feedback.
5. A compensation plan that pays out a residual income and a payout of more than 30-50% will be great. Avoid wasting time with programs that do not reward you substantially for your efforts.
6. Be aware of minimum quotas that you must fulfill or sales target that is hard to achieve. Some MLM companies impose a pre-requisite before you get paid.
7. Choose one that gives you plenty of tools and resources to help you grow business easily.
8. For online MLMs, check whether company has a proven system that allows you to check your network and compensation. There must be a reliable referral tracking system.
9. A program that offers strong incentives for members to renew their membership each time. Obviously, one that provides continuous help and upgrades for its product and business will tend to retain its members and will ensure growth of your network.
10.If your upline is someone you know, you can always ask him/her to spell out if there is any downside risk involved.
With millions of people coming on internet, an online MLM will be a great business to be in. You can easily recruit affiliates from all over world, keep in touch with them constantly and automate your business easily. With above 10 tips, I have narrowed my search to an exciting MLM company that I highly recommend. The payout is great at 65%. Check out http://www.e-SuccessMap.com for more information if you are interested.
Evelyn Lim is an online business entrepreneur. This article is extracted from her regular newsletter that teaches readers tips and strategies for MAPPING TO SUCCESS. To subscribe, or to find out more, please visit http://www.e-SuccessMap.com.