The Ultimate Printing SolutionWritten by Mart Gil Abareta
Continued from page 1
A major advantage of online printing companies is low overhead which means lower rents, lesser storefront costs, and fewer staffing needs. With this, you’ll definitely have great savings in terms of time, money and effort. Another benefit of online printing is assurance of getting excellent quality printed outputs. It’s because you are able to preview your printing jobs online and see what your orders will look like even before they’re actually completed. You can also add your company name and information in your marketing tools for your target clients to remember you when they need your services.
Indeed, best part about this ultimate printing solution is that you can actually save large amount of company resources. With this, you will be able to avail of more and better services ahead using savings that you’ll have now. Always make your marketing tools unique and exceptional so that you can attract more and more clients. Create only best advertising materials in market though inexpensive and state-of-the-art printing services.
This article was composed by the research team of a reliable 4 Color Printing Services Shoppers offering printing tips and solutions online.
The Who, What, Where and When of Color In Your DocumentsWritten by Paul Curran
Continued from page 1
A situation where you may consider color for internal purposes would be for production of safety messages. These need to stand out and be noticed.
- Don't use too many colors or too much colored text. You may lose impact and readability of work.
- White text on a black background is harder to reader than black on white.
- Similarly, avoid placing too many color pictures, images or icons on a page.
- Use a color photograph in preference to an illustration or drawing..for selling in particular.
- Used correctly, color can break up monotony of black-and-white text reading.
- Whatever color theme you have, stick to it throughout document or presentation.
- Graphs and charts in particular will capture more attention if in color.
- For graphs etc, don't forget to explain what colors mean though!
- And don't forget to put captions under pictures. Apparently people read these more than copy!
- Don't use too many different font types. One type for 'headers' and one for body text should be sufficient.
- Carry out a readers test on various samples before settling on your final selection.
- Ask several people for their opinion on samples. Ask them about readability and impact factors.
(c) Paul Curran, CEO of Cuzcom Internet Publishing Group and webmaster at Ink Cartridge Store, providing discounted brand name compatible ink cartridge and laser toner supplies.
This article may be reproduced in its entirety provided the resource paragraph below is included and all urls kept active.