Continued from page 1
Please donít try to put money into this machine. Itís for working your abdominals. You will never, EVER get a Nestleís Crunch bar out of it.
7. Even though gym has stair machines, it is not required by law to have elevator machines.
Please stop asking about this at reception desk.
8. Pick up after your dog when you walk him on treadmill.
No explanation necessary.
9. If you have a habit of spraying spit when you lift, ensure there is no one in your target area.
Itís bad enough that mirrors by squat rack look like a St. Bernard shook himself in front of them.
10. Do not give yourself C.P.R. when doing bench presses.
Bouncing bar heavily off your ribcage instead of pressing it properly may cause damage to bar and voids warranty on bench. Besides that, you donít want your spotter feeling as though heís dribbling a barbell down court do you?
11. Beer and/or liquor in your water bottle are prohibited.
Unless, of course, you bring enough for everybody. This also goes for mochaccinos, frappaccinos, and anything with an umbrella in it.
12. Use rowing machine at your own risk.
If it sinks, there are no lifeguards on duty.
Following these rules to best of your ability will ensure a pleasant exercise experience for everyone.
Nick Nilsson is Vice President of BetterU, Inc., an online exercise, fitness, and personal training company. Check out his latest eBook "The Best Exercises You've Never Heard Of" at http://www.thebestexercises.com or visit http://www.fitstep.com. You can contact him at email@example.com or subscribe to BetterU News, his fitness newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org.