Continued from page 1
Consequently, it is appropriate to be respectful of another’s life choices. Most couples place high expectations on romantic getaway. “Unfortunately, relationship faux pas can cause excessive undue stress. The best approach entails fairly evaluating a prospective significant other for bigger picture, fate of relationship,” states dating expert, Bentz.
Live by following travel strategies to make your romantic getaway an escape filled with compatibility:
• Book a short trip. Instead of opting for week in Santo Domingo, try weekend getaway.
• Learn about their travel style. If your vacationing partner prefers to schedule every available minute with activities and you are more of a spontaneous traveler – set some guidelines.
• Plan moderate itinerary in advance. Formulize a few common interest activities to include in getaway.
• Make light of underlying differences. Before making an issue of incidental situations, make light of conflicts. Remember, that you are traveling with someone you care about versus Satan’s reject.
• To quell conflicts be flexible. Conflicts may arise from bringing a lap top, to watching a soap opera or playing video games. The idea is to diffuse any simmering differences.
• Spend a little time apart. Keeping peace can sometimes mean ducking away to driving range or spa.
• Mind your P’s and Q’s in restroom. The bathroom may represent a battlefield for many couples. To accommodate other person, use hotel bathroom, wake up a little earlier to use facility or simply request a double sink.
• Avoid altercations. On trip, skirt arguments and make minor notes about essential differences. The disparities are indicators of future endurance of your relationship.
Whatever you discover about your prospective significant other, remember to keep it all in its proper perspective: “You are on vacation to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy!”
For more smart strategies on dating, visit www.datingforIdo.com or for daily humorous observations on dating visit the Mingling Dating Post at www.lulu.com/datingforIdo. fruitionMedia.net © Copyright 2005, All Rights Reserved