Continued from page 1
6. Accepting Energy Drainers: Everyday crisis and problems ARE NOT "just way it is". Choose to put life on your schedule. Make a conscious choice to simplify your tasks, organize your environment, and set up your life to support how you want to live.
7. Complaining Instead Of Asking: You will only get as much as you ask for. Complaining is passive, not active. Choose to consciously educate people on what you need by making a request instead of complaining.
8. Low Reserves: Without reserves to back you up, you will make decisions based on your LACK.lack of money, lack of time, lack of energy. And that will cause you to make mistakes, and miss opportunities. Systematically eliminate things from your life until you have a built-in reserve of time and money; then build from there.
9. Hiding your weakness: Let your weakness help you be more truthful. Educate people. "I'm really impatient; please let me know if I skip over something you don't understand." "I'm not good with secrets; please don't tell me anything that you don't want me to repeat."
10. Wishing Instead of Planning: START! Do something! If you just sit around *wishing* that things would be better, it's not likely that they ever will be. As my mother used to say, "wish in one hand, pour peas in other.see which fills up faster." Create a plan, and get into action.
Kathy Gates is a Professional Life Coach who believes that "Life Rewards Action", and author of "7 SECRETS for a Great Life" ebook. Visit www.reallifecoach.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 480.998.5843