Continued from page 1
5. Most gift baskets are built around a central theme. There are fishing theme gift baskets, golf theme gift baskets, pamper or spa gift baskets, book gift baskets for people who love to read, baby gift baskets, thank you gift baskets, angel gift baskets, sympathy gift baskets, Irish gift baskets, “date night” gift baskets, Christmas gift baskets, Valentine’s Day gift baskets, Mother’s Day gift baskets, Father’s Day Gift Baskets, Easter Gift Baskets, housewarming gift baskets, and my personal favorite, Christian and Religious gift baskets! Gift Baskets can be tasteful and elegant, fun and playful, bright and cheery, or inspirational and comforting.
4. Gift baskets can range in price from $29.95 for a small basket, to $300.00 for a very large extravagant gourmet gift basket. There is a price range and gift basket for everyone!
3. Ever drive around town, and spend hours scouring malls trying to find perfect gift, only to arrive back home, tired, frustrated, and worse, even empty-handed? Or, if you finally did find a gift, now you have to gift wrap it (hopefully you didn’t forget to buy wrapping paper!) Do yourself a favor, send a gift basket!
2. Whether you need perfect gift for a birthday, a wedding, an anniversary, get well, to celebrate birth of a baby, or to express your deepest sympathy, gift baskets are first-class choice. Gift baskets are available for women, men, children, teens, moms, dads, grandparents, friends, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, or anyone special on your list!
1. Gift Baskets make you look good! Your gift recipient will be absolutely delighted to receive such a warm, thoughtful gift from you!
Kristine Mulholland is a Gift Basket Designer specializing in distinctive Christian Gift Baskets. Visit: http://www.aheavenlybasket.com for unique and beautiful Gift Baskets