Continued from page 1
Now, I have placed Ad Links code just above top of my left panel menu bar. Google currently displays 5 related keywords to page : Engagement Ring, Carat Diamond, Ideal Diamonds, Gia Diamond and Gem Stone Ring. Each of keywords are clickable.
Through these links, I get access to : 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 4 = TOTAL 44 Adsense Ads! (at time of writing this article)
In case, Google does not find related keywords for a page, it displays a tiny search box. Visitors can put any keyword of their choice, and Google shows all Adsense Ads related to keyword searched for!
Isn't it incredible? ...that too without disturbing visitors? Actually, it helps visitors, because they always look for links related to subject they have come to our sites for.
The main advantage of Google Ad Links are that, they are displayed just like we display vertical menu—one link each line. Though Ad Links code displays "Ad Links by Google" boldly, but it gives a look of being a part of your vertical menu. And that's definitely a great advantage.
To add Ad Links to your page, please follow instructions below :
1. Log on to your Adsense account
2. Click on "Ad Settings"
3. Select Radio Button which says : "Ad Links Units".
4. Select 4 or 5 links per ad links unit from drop down menu
5. Select Ad layout options : 120x90, 160x90, 180x90 or 200x90 depending upon your page layout.
6. If you have saved custom Color Palettes, select palette of your choice.
7. Copy-paste Ad Links code from textarea box and place it to your web site in desired place
That's all! But remember that you can place only one Ad Links code in a page. If you put more than one, others will not generate any link.
If you are an Adsense publisher, there is no reason why you will not add Ad Links to your page.
What do you think?
Subhendu Sen is the webmaster of http://TheWebContent.com an Article Directory. Authors may please submit their articles at : http://TheWebContent.com/addarticle.php