Continued from page 1
3. The principle of universal doubt -
It is principle that 'anything may be possible' for what is believed to be 100 % certain at moment may be because of limited intellectual capacities of believer. This suggests that no part / kind of science (including pure mathematics) is to be seen as absolutely certain. Thus idea of science reduces to idea of systematic body of knowledge where each group or proposition has its own probability attached to it.
Superultramodern Science (SS) =
1. Superultramodern Scientism ( SSism )
2. The NSTP ( Non - Spatial Thinking Process ) Theory
3. Conmathematics ( Conceptual Mathematics )
4. The FR ( Flawed Reason ) Theory
5. The FMUP ( Flawed Modern / Ultramodern Physics ) Theory
The word philosophy, as it is distinguished from science, is misleading, as it means what philosophy contains is impossible to be a systematic body of knowledge and what science contains is certain or proved.
Dr Kedar Joshi, BSc MA DSc DA, PBSSI
Father of Superultramodern Science (SS)