Continued from page 1
3. Go through your pants, skirts and shorts. Try on each pair. Sort.
4. Today, try on all your shirts and sweaters. Sort.
5. Go through cardigans, jackets and dresses. Sort.
6. Take donate box to The Salvation Army or a consignment shop today. Mend items or drop them off at seamstress. Store your other two containers elsewhere in your home.
7. Organize each category by color -- from white to cream to tan to brown to green and so on. You did it! This is your current wardrobe. Everything fits and is ready to wear.
Barbara Myers is author of "Manage Your Wardrobe System" which along with a free tips booklet and e-zine to help you take control of your time by organizing your life is available at http://www.ineedmoretime.com