Continued from page 1
6. GroupMail - Visit www.infacta.com to download free version of GroupMail. The program allows you to email and do mail merge to your entire database of contacts. It's a great way to stay in touch with customers, family, and clients.
7. Google - As far as I'm concerned, Google.com rates as Web's best search engine. When I need to find something online in a hurry, Google usually produces exactly what I want to locate!
8. Front Page - Say what you want about Microsoft, but FrontPage html editor has served me well for last 5 years and counting. Though I don't use more advanced features, I can always count on FrontPage to help me get my web pages done quickly and easily.
9. Smart FTP - Log on to www.smartftp.com and download a free copy of easiest FTP program I've every used. If you need to transfer files to and from a web server and you know how to use Windows Explorer, Smart FTP will enable you to upload files to web like a pro in minutes.
10. Note Tab Light - Perhaps my favorite tool of all. Note Tab enables me to easily format text messages for my newsletters, manipulate html code and remove formatting from word processing documents. Log on to www.notetab.com for a free copy of "light" version.
Jim Edwards is a syndicated newspaper columnist and the co- author of an amazing new ebook that will teach you how to use free articles to quickly drive thousands of targeted visitors to your website or affiliate links... "Turn Words Into Traffic" reveals the secrets for driving Thousands of NEW visitors to your website or affiliate links... without spending a dime on advertising! Click Here> http://www.turnwordsintotraffic.com -=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-