Continued from page 1
- Use herbs or essential oils for a scent-sational soak in tub that will melt away your worries and get you ready for your day of pampering.
- Use skin softener and lubricant of sweet almond oil for massage or otherwise applied to skin. It contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 and some vitamin.
- Steam your face before you do treatment to your facial skin by just standing in shower for an extra minute or two. This will help to open your pores and improve effectiveness of your chosen facial treatment.
- Cleanse your face to remove bacteria with aromatherapy skin care that give you natural herbal scent.
- After you are ready, put masker on your face. There is one great fruit masker for all skin types, papaya facial. You can just mash up a fresh papaya and sieve into a bowl. Pat onto clean skin, leaving on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm water, followed by cold water to close pores.
- To relieve puffiness, reduce fine lines and revitalize sensitive skin around eyes, you are suggested to use cold compresses. Anything cool will work well.
Everything is so easy. You can do all your aromatherapy for your skin care just from your house. This will be more convenience since you can order your aromatherapy stuff from Internet. Life has spoilt you, isnít it?
Martha Stewart knows aromatherapy very well. She has helped people with aromatherapy. You can visit her Website: MyAromatherapyGuide.com at http://www.myaromatherapyguide.com