Continued from page 1
- No cracking or splinters : Ouch, got a splinter!? Never again! Poly furniture will not splinter or crack. Safety never felt so good.
- No fading : Poly furniture has solid color all way through and is made with UV stabilizers. The beautiful color it is now, is color it will stay.
- No Rotting : In wettest environment, poly furniture will not rot. Great for waterfront properties and your poolside paradise.
- Mold and Mildew Resistant: Because poly does not absorb moisture, it does not foster growth of mold or mildew.
- Strong and Heavy : Poly furniture is generally heavier than wood and is very strong. You do not need to worry if it will hold you after all those years.
- Easy to clean : Use a mild detergent and a cloth, wipe it down and spray it off. That's about all maintenance you should be doing!
If you are looking to save environment or just save some time for rest and relaxation. Poly lumber has some major advantages for you.
Joshua Brown is the webmaster at Millcraft Outdoor Furniture (http://www.millcraftfurniture.com/). Millcraft manufactures poly outdoor furniture and is located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.