Continued from page 1
- Ad copy must relate and communicate like average people.
- Know what your target market really wants.
- Be able to easily lead into your back-end offers
- Emulate other successful (but not over used) ad copy structures.
- Make your product so attractive that your reader has no choice but to buy.
- Remember that your HEADLINE is most important part of your ad.
- Write, re-write and re-write and re-write and re-write again...
These are various techniques and rules of reason used by professional copywriters to develop successful advertising campaigns.
I would like to impress upon you however, importance of HEADLINES. No one will read ad copy that you have spent countless hours researching and re-writing, if you don't grab their attention with a great Headline. It may take you dozens of tries before finding that one Headline that will have Attention Pulling Power that you need to get your ad read.
"Wild Bill" Montgomery http://www.MakingProfit.com We've Featured Over 110 Articles in only one issue of our newsletter. How many do you get in yours? Why Play With Puppies, When The Big Dog Rules! Get The Best In Marketing & Business Information! To Subscribe go to or Email to