Continued from page 1
- Provide third party validation with a link to any other website such as epinions.com or scam reporter or BBB etc that has some positive comments listed about program.
- If program has a Newsletter or forum to discuss expansion plans etc provide a link to it.
- Write about your own success you have had with this program and add a link to some form of proof such as photos of payment checks received.
- State your own ‘up-sell’ offer clearly and make it time sensitive... (if you order through my link by midnight you also get following ebooks, advertising, software etc).
- Make an offer of ‘guaranteed’ assistance – one on one interaction through email or phone.
- State your full contact information clearly.
2. Compile above page in an ebook format. You can use any number of low cost ebook compilers available out there.
3. Create another web page with an irresistible headline, a bulleted list of benefits and a free download link to your ebook.
4. Advertise web page created in step 3 on all free traffic exchanges. You may order real cheap guaranteed visitors to this page (Just confirm with your web-host that your website can handle deluge of guaranteed visitors).
Also make sure to monitor number of times your ebook is downloaded and which traffic service gives you maximum downloads – you may use any of link tracking services out there.
Does this technique work... believe me it does.
Just pay special attention to steps 3 and 4. Your copy in step 3 should make kill, and in step 4 create loudest ‘buzz’ you possibly can... even most die hard web surfers will not be able to resist temptation to download your free ebook and find out what it is all about – then rest depends on your ‘upsell’ offer and sales letter in step 1.
Can you do this... you don’t need a mailing list! Yeah just drop right bait and create a 'feeding frenzy' among information hungry fishes on internet.
Shahnaz Rauf is The Editor of The Monster Twister– a Newsletter helping ordinary web owners achieve extraordinary heights without losing their shirts. To Subscribe mailto:email@example.com Or visit her website at http://www.snzeport.com