Continued from page 1
5. Release expectations. Understand that Spirit may have a way of bringing whole thing together, which your personality self has never even considered. Don't tie hands of your Higher Self, by insisting on a certain sequence of events. Trust that God will unfold perfect result. If you can take position of "interested observer" it will be easier to let God work in your life. Consider how it would be if you tried to fly an airplane from your seat in middle. How clear would your vision of entire sky be from that perspective. Better to trust pilot.
6. Be willing to take it one step at a time. Get used to not being able to see next step. It will be revealed when you have done work needed in present moment. Jumping ahead is one of biggest energy drains I can imagine. It's a little like trying to go 100 miles an hour with your foot on brake. All you'll do is make a stink and burn out your brake pads!
7. Practice good will gestures. Find someone to encourage, lift up, or support. In reality of feedback loop, you will receive what you give out, and support will be there when you need it. You are familiar with Random Acts of Kindness movement a while back and more recent Pay It Forward phenomenon. Both are rekindlings of a much older tradition: Do unto others what you you would have them do unto you! These ideas keep reemerging because they represent higher truth! It's an amazing truth that what you do comes back to you, so do something nice for no reason every day for next 30 days.
8. Use conscious speech! Watch how you speak out about what you want to create--choose your words and images carefully. Don't push and don't push your ideas on other people. Share only with those who will support, encourage, and gently challenge weak points, from a position of support. Your body hears every word you say about your health. Your mind hears every word you say about your abilities and skills. Further more, your cellular memory records everything you think about yourself, whether you speak it out or not. Instead of saying "I'm terrible at public speaking" try "In past, I've tended to be challenged by public speaking but I am learning to be comfortable sharing my truth and awareness with others." Speaking in this way literally programs your mind to put your challenges where they belong -- in past -- and to focus your thinking toward future in a positive way.
9. Do something nourishing for yourself every day. Make a point of it. It doesn't have to be a big thing. A long hot bath is one of my favorite gifts I give myself. Affirm "I am deserving of receiving this vision into reality", to open your channels for receiving more goodness and success. When you stop punishing yourself for work not done or results not achieved, you begin to release taskmaster that has kept you enslaved to linear time results and projection. Yes, those things are there but they are not law. They are a guideline and guidelines change. Be willing to enjoy wherever you are, even if it is not where you think you should be or projected you would be by a particular moment in time.
10. End day when day ends. Maybe most important tip of all - Let day go at end of day, without judgment or negative self-talk. Thank yourself for doing your best with time, release any unfinished business to God and ask for dreamtime teachings, healing and help as you drop away to sleep.
Neva is a wellness counselor and Reiki Master. She is author of Moon Lodge Visions: An Acceleration Handbook and webmaster of the health and wellness portal at http://www.healthynewage.com