Continued from page 1
5. Use Power of Bullets. Your sales copy should not just be a laundry list of features. Use as many bulleted points as you can to show long list of benefits that your prospect can derive by buying your product or service.
6. Use “feel, felt, found” method. Handle objections with this method. It works! First, show empathy on how your prospect feels. Then, say how you or your other customers felt same way. And then, how you or your customers found answer to their problems by buying your product or service.
7. A picture speaks a thousand words. Use images that help your prospect visualize about what you are selling. Sell sizzle! A simple example to illustrate this point is to create stunning covers for your information product. The cover of my newsletter “Mapping You to Success” viewed at http://www.e-BizMap.com certainly looks yummy and easy to digest!
8. Testimonials sell! Get testimonials from credible sources. Wouldn’t a prospect feel more tempted if your product or service is also used by some top names or gurus?
9. Go big on bonuses. Use bonuses that have high perceived value. Value is created when bonus is relevant to needs of prospect. To create impression of high perceived value, spend some time explaining and telling your prospects what each bonus is, its worth and “succulent” benefits they can derive.
10. Give a lifetime guarantee. Give a guarantee that lasts forever! Make your offer as risk free as possible.
Now how do you beat “buffet” of tips given above? Perfect your recipe for writing great copy and see your sales sizzle to top!
Evelyn Lim is the publisher of weekly newsletter "Mapping You to Success". She aims to equip her readers with skills to acquire multiple sources of online income. To subscribe to her newsletter, please visit http://www.e-BizMap.com . Or, read her blog "Online home business journals from Singapore" at http://www.EvelynLim.com for more information