Continued from page 1
1. The next time you get one of these emails, highlight it.
2. Click Message/Create Rule from Message
3. You'll see a screen with check boxes beside assorted instructions for you to choose from. As you check these boxes, you will see rule being created in lower box. Since you are creating a rule from an existing message, first box will already be checked, and information inserted, highlighted in blue.
4. In second box down, click where you want message to go. This will place a blue highlighted word in rule box. Click on that highlighted word, and select destination.
5. VERY IMPORTANT! Name your rule at bottom of page. (#4) If you do not name rule, it will not be saved. ( I was doing this for a long time, and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.)
6. After you have named and saved your rule, you can apply rule to existing messages.
Click Tools/Message Rules/Mail.
7. Highlight rule you want to apply, and Click Apply Now, over to right.
8. Click Browse, and choose area or folders you would like to apply rule to.
9. Click Apply, and watch your mail sort itself.
10. Next time a message comes in from that location, it will automatically be placed in that folder.
You are on your way to a much more organized daily mailbox experience!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to write: mailto:email@example.com
Happy Mailing! Gail
Gail Hornback is owner of WebWorksAtHome.com , http://webworksathome.com and partners with Michael Smith in Coyote Marketing, (CM/YMTC), where you can get Your Own 4-page customizeable E-Business Website For Pocket Change. Learn HOW to Launch Your Own E-Business, NOT someone else's mirror site! http://cmymtc.com/index1.htm