Continued from page 1
14. Screen. Mind. Both are blank.
15. Silence. A strangled modem forgets -- that it should blink.
16. Behold ego. It sits in glowing emptiness. Cursor be damned!
17. A dingbat flaps. Windows is crashing. Oh what a pity.
18. Dead PCs. Cube farms empty. Have you called 911 yet?
19. Morning spam. Harbinger of good and ill. "Norton" nixed them all!
20. He says a word. And I say a word. Upgrade chat to phrases.
21. Faceless 404 again. Lone pixel in bit map. Welcome to 'Geekville'.
22. Oh winds that blow - can you ask them - which file is next to go?
23. Alone, on web. Where to now? Who moved my e-cheese?
24. A lightening flash across your screen. Windows closes. Dial 411 for Godot.
25. For love and for hate, I trap a bug. And offer it to Bill.
26. A golden bug. I hurl it into darkness. Is "McAfee" working?
27. A dead Trojan Horse. And yet, isn’t there something remaining in it?
28. Adjust your browser. Sorry, settings are gone. Try another universe!
29. Darkened screens - become modern grapes of wrath - reaping bitter whine.
30. On my screen, frigging fish tank. Is that Tony Tuna I see?
NOTE: These one-line-wonders adhere to well-established politically-correct plain language policies, comply with all equal opportunity humor legislation, and subscribe to “best practices” embodied in Safe Chortling Code of Conduct for Geeks, Nerds, and Dweebs.
For more information on weatherpixies, please visit: www.weatherpixie.com. Installing atmospheric icons will ensure safety of garden gnomes from Norse God of Thunder a.k.a. 'Thor' -- "A Disaster Dude" if ever there was one ...known to fry computers and plants with alacrity and equanimity.
Victoria Elizabeth, alias the "Happy Haiku Harridan", publishes musings about life's little oddities in her bodacious blog called, "The Quipping Queen" (www.quippingqueen.blogspot.com). In her "other life" she is a business development consultant...you know stuff like how to grow money trees with oodles low-hanging fruit.