Continued from page 1
Mom asks if you want some milk and cookies... and whole time you're in constant fear she will burst through door at any time…
You get picture.
Be sure to clarify, however, who is living with whom. It may be case that it is dater’s house and their parents actually live with them.
2.The Pungency of Desperation
Any whiff of desperation is a sign — if they can’t 'get' anyone, there’s probably a good reason.
Desperation can come in form of:
- wanting to hook-up for a date very soon after you have met them online.
- claiming to love you even though you haven’t yet met in person.
- making future plans for your lives together even though you haven’t yet met in person.
- talking a lot about depression, intense loneliness, suicide and other dark thoughts.
- telling you very private details about their life way too soon.
- offering to give you their contact details even though you've only spoken (typed) once or twice online.
- when you log into your online dating service there are 6 messages waiting for you even though you only met them online for first time yesterday.
- being too agreeable. Very easy to fall for this one. If they seem to have no opinion of their own and concur with you on every issue, they may be willing to say anything to get a date.
What do you do? Run like hell!
No seriously, ever heard song ‘Klingons Off The Starboard Bow’?
Well more desperate a dater is, more they will cling-on.. it could become a problem you can do without.. like I said earlier, it lead to me changing my phone number!
That’s it for today, we have run out of room. To sum up, you need these to recognize these early warning signs to save you from same tragic events I endured.
So, be wary of a grown man or woman who still hasn’t left nest and be even more wary of desperate-dater.
In next part of this series I will discuss 2 more yellow-flag indications person on other end is probably a troll and how to get around them.
I call them ‘Statute of Contact Limitations’ and ‘No Sepia-Toned Photos Please’.
Your Truly, Adam Coole
To read the rest of this exciting series visit Gay and Lesbian Online Dating SECRETSTM and subscribe now. http://www.GayAndLesbianOnlineDatingSecrets.com “How to easily find your Perfect-Partner online.”