Continued from page 1
* Don't have plans for New Year's Eve? Make some now, whether to see a show, a play, or get together with friends. Or designate New Year's Eve as time to reflect over past year and dream about next year.
* Feel down or disconnected? Do something for someone else. Volunteer, donate money, contribute or serve in some way. Get involved in group activities.
* Feel a lack of spiritual connection to holidays? Go back to your roots in some way - go to church, light candles, pray, write a gratitude list, meditate, etc.
* Not having fun? Play and be creative. Do something childlike, even if you don't feel like it, even if you think it's silly, even if you don't have time or don't want to bother. Better yet, play with a child. You will find it deeply satisfying.
* Wishing you were in a relationship? Or, wishing your relationship was better? Do a grand scale gratitude list for what you do have and what is working in your life. It won't fix relationship situation, but it will fix your attitude.
Put yourself in holiday spirit and enjoy holidays!
Your Relationship Coach, Rinatta Paries www.WhatItTakes.com
(c) Rinatta Paries, 1998-2001. Do you know what it takes to be happy and fulfilled in your relationships? Relationship Coach Rinatta Paries can teach you skills and techniques to attract and sustain long-term, healthy partnerships. Visit www.WhatItTakes.com where you'll find quizzes, classes, advice and a free weekly ezine. Become a "true love magnet(tm)!
With nearly a decade of relationship coaching experience, Master Certified Coach Rinatta Paries works with singles to help them attract their ideal relationship, and helps couples create more love and fulfillment in their existing relationships. Visit her web site at www.WhatItTakes.com or e-mail her at coach@WhatItTakes.com.