Continued from page 1
- Use styling products that will hold your style but wonít make your hair appear stiff and unnatural.
- Select a hair color that enhances your complexion
- Avoid extreme hairstyles. You donít want hair bigger then your head nor do you want to completely pull your hair back from your face because this could make you look older and can even make your head look to small for your body.
- Use only long wearing, smudge proof, water proof cosmetics - Use face powder to set makeup and reduce shine.
- Use a foundation with a matte finish.
- Do not use any cosmetics with a shimmer or shiny texture.
- Use clear light to medium color eye shadow.
- Use a lip balm or lip cream before applying your lipstick.
- Use a medium shade, cream formula lipstick.
- Smile with your eyes and your mouth ( just as photo is being taking think of someone you love or think of something humorous )
- Brighten your smiles with a teeth whitener. Be sure to discuss with your dentist what product is best for you.
Eileen Hammel President of Smarter Image, and Smart Skin Care - Smart Cosmetics by Smarter Image is a Nationally & Internationally Recognized Image, Style and Beauty Expert. http://www.smartskincaresmartcosmetics.com/