Continued from page 1
(5) If program description says that it needs lots of people to join, so refer as many as you can, or, you need to spend every day of week to keep things going, find another program.
(6) Spend minimum going into a new program where no one has EVER been paid. You may NEVER get PAID.
(7) So you think maybe you found a winner? Is it offshore? Any program can be working, be paying and running like a smooth clock. If money is in states, where it can be ceased by inquiring minds, it's in big jeopardy. How long do they need to keep your money before your principal is returned? That's how long you are at risk of loosing it.
(8) How many members are there? 5,000, 10,000, more? That's a sure bet that books are open to public? The more people there are in program, more danger that it is being watched and there's someone waiting for an opportunity to close it down. The more people, longer it will take to get your money to you, and of course, faster your government gets into action.
(9) Every failure can become a positive learning experience. Think about this, 90% of programs promising 50% a week fail in a short period of time, and then one comes along promising 200% a week, what are chances of success? Right!!
(10) We have been in programs that produce returns of 100 - 300% per month over time. The hard part, knowing someone that is in contact with those who are in know. You know! These types of programs are kept quite. You won't get much if any information because of non-disclosure agreements, unless your are putting up ,000s. When you find one of these golden eggs, guard Secret!
(11) If you do not have a plan that includes discipline & patience...You won't have money when you come upon that once in a life time opportunity!
10 years of investing in all types of online and off-line programs..Weekly newsletter with investing tips..programs..scam watch. I do not consider myself an expert..But I Do Make Money In These Programs..And So Can You. If you follow some very simple advice.
1. HYIP 2. Offshore investing programs - trades. 3. Private banking. 4. Trust offshore & onshore. 5. Private Clubs. 6. Offshore merchant accounts 7. Bank Debentures 8. Affiliate programs