Continued from page 1
Example you can study from:
Mike Litman turns a 1918 classic book into revenue income: ==> http://www.marktse.com/recommend/powerofconcentration.php
Russell Brunson turns lost public domain files into a membership program: ==> http://www.marktse.com/recommend/public-domain-files.php
2. Republish old articles as special reports. Granted that you’re not likely to find an internet marketing articles circa 1923, but there are still some interesting pieces from that era. Just other day, I saw a person make 43 sales for a special report he made out of a 1914 article on dog grooming.
3. Make downloadable albums of old songs. Here’s your chance to make MP3 downloads that are actually legal. However, please bear in mind that only songs are free game. The performances of certain versions (i.e. London Philharmonic Orchestra’s version of a Beethoven classic) are separate copyrights in themselves. It would be best to make your own version from public domain compositions.
4. Offer downloadable movies. Just like Walt Disney, Ted Turner has made a killing with public domain information. One of his channels, Turner Classics, shows pre-1923 movies which he can rebroadcast without having to pay any royalties. You could do same by offering old movies for download.
5. Make posters of timeless masterpieces. You could also search web for high quality images of classic paintings and sketches. These digitized masterpieces can easily be reproduced as posters which you could sell to millions of art aficionados worldwide.
6. Republish old classic words as website content. You can scan an old book, turn it into text format, and then put content into webpages. Search engine and visitors love great content and you can profit from adsense or affiliate program related to your content too.
Here is a software that I am using to build content pages from public domain information fast: ==> http://www.marktse.com/qpg/
This article is written by Mark Tse. Mark shares free tips, articles and downloads about Internet Marketing. You can visit his Internet Marketing Blog and read his latest posts here: