Continued from page 1
3. Know that eBooks bring as big a price as print books. Don't under price yours. Assign it highest price you feel your audience can afford. If you don't sell many (remember to sell many you need to promote your books Online and on Web sites) try a lower price. Always start with highest price.
4. Rethink your title to sell more books. Make it short and compelling, but be sure to make it clear. Three-six words will sell better than a really long title, although there are exceptions.
One eBook "High Traffic=High Web Sales" sells better than "How to Dramatically Increase your Web Traffic and Sales."
5. Know that "how-to" books bring a larger price than a story.
6. Price your personal growth and health books lower than specific how-to books. Shorter eBooks such as 10-30 pages will easily go for $7.95 to $12.95. Longer ones can go for $15.95. This audience is huge, but your book has far more competition in this group. Think Chicken Soup for Soul series, selling over 70 million.
7. Promote your eBook Online to catch Online business people. Reach 1000's, even hundreds of thousands each day you submit a related article. They want all kinds of books. Learn how to sell more books by learning this kind of promotion.
Apply these tips to your print books too. You can make 1/4 to 1/2 your income from book sales if price is right.
Judy Cullins: 20-year author, speaker, book coach Helps entrepreneurs manifest their book and web dreams eBk: "Ten Non-techie Ways to Market Online" http://www.bookcoaching.com/products.shtml Send an email to Subscribe@bookcoaching.com FREE The Book Coach Says... includes 2 free eReports Judy@bookcoaching.com Ph:619/466/0622