Continued from page 1
5. Label varieties of tea on bottom or side of planter, or create popsicle-stick signs to place in soil.
6. Move planter to a warm place in indirect sunlight until germination takes place. After germination, relocate planter to a warm area with natural sunlight.
7. When tea leaves reach a height of about two inches, thin out seedlings across total planter surface to provide adequate space for future growth.
8. Water periodically, only when soil is moderately dry. DO NOT OVERWATER!!)
9. Pick tea leaves sparingly and brew in a hot pot of water. Sit back, sip and enjoy!