Continued from page 1
Since I had a history of dating men who disappointed me (liars, cheaters, guys who just stopped calling or showing up), I knew what I qualities I didn't want. I wanted somebody loyal, loving, reliable, successful, and fun (most married people are bored out of their minds, so 'fun' was key for me).
I wrote an affirmation: "I am happily married to a loyal, loving, reliable, successful, fun man" and wrote it 25 times a day with feeling (putting on a CD that really got me going facilitated process).
Within a couple of weeks, I felt a shift inside myself. I believed that I could marry a man who'd make me happy. I believed I could be myself without worrying about him cheating on me, abandoning me, or smothering me to death.
Within several months I attracted man I married. Fifteen years later, we are still in love and having fun. Yesterday, May 2, we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.
You can attract and marry man of your dreams, too:
1) Determine what you don't want
2) Determine what you do want
3) Manifest it by focusing on it and by writing an affirmation about it
5) Say it out loud while you're in shower or some other private place (no need to blurt it out in company break room)
4) Keep it up for at least 30 days. Be consistent
5) Notice changes within yourself
6) Notice changes in men you attract.
It worked for me, and it will work for you. Go for it.
Terry Hernon MacDonald is the author of "How to Attract and Marry the Man of Your Dreams." Visit her website at http://www.marrysmart.com Check out her blog at http://happygirlmusing.blogspot.com