Continued from page 1
6) Present Seminars- By giving seminars you get to network with a lot of people as well as establish yourself as an expert in your field.
7) Participate in Trade Shows- A great way to show off your products/services to qualified people.
8) Write Short Articles- Articles are best if kept under 500 words. Keep a database of possible publishers who might have an interest in publishing your writing. Make a habit of submitting at least one a month. Many newsletters are constantly on lookout for fresh material. Gives you credibility & visibility.
9) E-books- Writing e-books is a form of viral marketing. When given away freely online like a virus it can literally get passed along to thousands of potential customers. Think of a topic you know a lot about and get to work. There are many e-book compilers available online to create book, some free, some not.
10) Specialized Directories- Everyone knows about getting listed in major search engines, but what about directories? Do some research and find specialized directories that cater to your specific type of business and get yourself listed in as many as possible.
Merle's Cyber Promotions (MC) http://www.mcpromotions.com Creating Visibility Online for Small Business... because just having a site isn't enough. Visit the site to receive FREE e-books packed with marketing & promotional tips that will help your site get traffic. Also subscribe to MC Promotions Press Newsletter to subscribe mailto:email@example.com