Continued from page 1
1. Create a web page template for your entire site.
2. Include Blogger.com 'tags' for each blog entry within your template. The key tags you will need are: <$BlogItemTitle$> and <$BlogItemBody$>. These tags will insert title and text for each item you enter into your blog.
3. Set up each page of your web site as a separate blog using 'advanced' settings.
4. For each blog, use your template code as template within Blogger.com
5. Post a single entry into each blog, which is main content for your page.
6. Publish your blog! That's it!
In future, you will be able to change content or add to it, simply by logging onto Blogger.com, choosing appropriate blog (or page of your web site) and then editing post item.
People are beginning to realize potential for content management using blogs. You no longer have to see blogs in terms of a single page that is added to your web site. Instead, you can view blogging as way you run your web site.
If you want answers to top blogging questions you can get a free guide to Top 15 Questions on Blogging from: http://www.infoselling.com/blogging/howtoblog.htm
Graham Jones is a psychologist who has specialized in the way we use the Internet. He is an author of 27 books and thousands of articles. He runs Infoselling.com where you can get a FREE report on how to sell your own information products, ebooks, reports and articles online.