Continued from page 1
Keywords need to be laser focused to your target market.
Think about what your product or service solves. Target customer benefits not features of your product.
More is better. This is definitely case when dealing with Google Adwords where you want 100-400 keywords per campaign.
Why play in pool with all high volume, high dollar feature players, when you can have your own pond full of hungry benefit driven customers.
Remember that not all SEO companies operate like this, however here are a few things to find out before you give an SEO your business.
1. What specifically does initial fee cover?
2. Do you use PPC advertising to meet "guaranteed top 10 ranking" ? And if so are additional monies needed?
3. Do you build original pages and hand submit them to search engines? If so what is your guarantee based on? Do you continue to revise these pages until desired result is obtained?
4. How extensive is your keyword research? Do you have a limit as to how many words you optimize for? Is this limit based on type of advertising medium used?
5. How do you track and test your results?
6. How do you make this a risk free deal for me? In other words if they don't perform you don't pay.
When advertising it is very hard to make any type of guarantee unless you are paying for result up front.
However you can acheive massive success when you have specific goals for your ads and follow a process of constant tweaking and testing.
You now have no excuse to ever be a willing victim to handful of SEO's that prey on unknowing.
Take this information and use it to explode your business.
Pay for performance marketing specialist. Working with various industries to market their products and services through performance based result driven marketing.
(c)Copyright 2003 Rodney C. Boettger