Rosen Divorce On-Line Child Support CalculatorWritten by Rosen Divorce
Continued from page 1
Some companies charge an upwards of $45 to do same calculation thatís free using Rosen Divorceís child support calculator. Itís quick in response and accurate, as itís based on guidelines established by Conference of Chief District Court Judges.
To view website and access child support calculator, visit: www.rosendivorce.com/cscalculator
With offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, Rosen Divorce is largest divorce firm in North Carolina. Founded in 1990, firm is dedicated to providing individual growth and support to couples seeking divorce by helping them move forward with their lives. Our staff of attorneys, accountants, and specially trained divorce coaches expertly address complex issues of ending a marriage. Our innovative approach acknowledges that divorce is so much more than just a legal matter. Specialties include child custody, alimony, property distribution, separation agreements, and domestic violence relief.
For more information on Rosen Divorce, or for an interview, please contact: Alison Kramer, Director of Public Relations, Office: 919-256-1542, Cell: 919-523-7104, email@example.com, https://www.rosendivorce.com
ROSEN DIVORCE 4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500 Raleigh, NC 27607 www.rosendivorce.com ďDivorce is Different Here"
Have You Drafted a Power of Attorney?Written by June Campbell
Continued from page 1
2. By drafting a Power or Attorney, you are giving "donees" legal right to carry out transactions on your behalf. In most areas, you can stipulate powers that you are allocating. Typically, Powers of Attorney include right to sell or purchase real estate and other assets, right to make payments of bills and debts, and right to manage investments of various sorts.
3. Typically you can identify two people to have power of attorney, as well as appointing a substitute in case something happens to one of first two. Some advisors recommend appointing three donees to work jointly in management of your affairs. Ideally, one donee should be a family member or friend who has your best interests at heart. The other should be someone who is connected to business and who is familiar with day to day operations. The third recommended donee is accountant who handles company's books.
4. When drafting document, be very clear what powers you are giving donees. Avoid "gray areas" or areas that could be open to interpretation.
5. Make sure that at least one of your donees knows where Power of Attorney document is kept.
6. In most areas, Powers of Attorney can be Continuing or Limited. Continuing Powers of Attorney usually take effect from date of signing and remain in effect after a person becomes incapacitated. Limited Powers of Attorney give donee authority to act only under certain circumstances. Limited powers could include real estate transactions, complex investments like term deposits, RRSP contributions, and so on.
June Campbell How to Write Business Plans, Business Proposals, JV Contracts,Human Resource Package, More! No-cost ebook "Beginners Guide to Ecommerce". Business Writing by Nightcats Multimedia Productions http://www.nightcats.com