Continued from page 1
6. Make sure all your web pages load fast or your visitors will leave fast. Time is precious; they won't waste it waiting for your site to load.
7. Tell your visitors what's offered at your web site at very beginning. If people are confused about what's being offered they may leave too early.
8. Publish your web site professionally. People will get turned off and leave if they see a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.
9. Make your site text easy to read. Most people won't strain their eyes trying to read text that is too small, light or bright.
10. Use headlines and sub headlines all over your your web site that will grab visitors attention. It will attract them to explore your web site longer.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang